Start Lab (part of the UniCredit Start Up Academy) is an innovation-themed business platform dedicated to Startups and SMEs founded no more than 5 years ago to celebrate and enrich their technological and innovative content thanks to a rich and varied training and growth program.
Those enrolled in the program will be divided into five categories based on their area of
- Innovative Made in Italy (agrifood, fashion, design, tourism, mechanics, robotics, nanotechnologies and Industry 4.0)
- Digital (mobile apps, internet of things, B2B services and platforms, cloud systems, hardware and artificial intelligence)
- Life Science (biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, digital health care and assistive technologies)
- Clean Tech (energy efficiency, renewable energy, waste treatment and sustainable mobility)
- Impact Innovation (services and products capable of generating a social or environmental benefit)
TimelapseLab, with its devices and the platform for remote monitoring, has been selected among the digital start-ups.
All participants will have the opportunity to follow structured business and investment matching activities with industrial and financial counterparties of the UniCredit network: advanced managerial training and themed workshops, specialized mentorship with sector experts and finally support for growth thanks to the intervention of a Unicredit manager and a prize of € 10,000 for the best project in each of the categories.